If You have passion, we want to hear from you.
Costello Utility Consultants is a leading consulting engineering firm that provides engineering and management services to Canadian electric utilities. Our technical consultants provide expert knowledge in distribution system planning, overhead and underground design, substation design, construction management, protection and control, SCADA systems, telecommunications, and third-party pole attachments.
Electrical Engineers & Technologists-Ottawa
Costello Utility Consultants is looking for experienced professional electrical engineers and technologists for a wide range of utility projects in the Ottawa area. Key qualifications of the successful candidate will include:
- Electrical Engineering Degree and registered as a Professional Engineer with the PEO
- Electrical Engineering Technologist registered as a CET with OACETT
- Minimum 8 years of experience in utility engineering/operations or industrial power systems
- Experience with power systems analysis, protection and control systems design, SCADA, telecommunications, and smart grid technology
- Knowledge of Ontario Regulation 22/04
- Overhead and underground distribution plant design
- Third-party pole attachment design
- Asset condition assessments and asset management planning
- Distribution System Plans
- OEB Electricity Distribution Rate Application processes
- Distributed generation impact assessments
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a high-performance environment, deal with customers in a professional manner, and willingness to travel primarily within Ontario as required for utility projects
We provide excellent employee compensation, a comprehensive benefits program, continuing education programs, and a positive working environment dedicated to excellence.
Interested applicants can apply by sending a detailed resume by email at careers @costelloassociates.ca. We thank all applicants, but only those selected for an interview will be acknowledged.
We are presently seeking a part-time administrative assistant for our Sudbury office. Duties include answering telephones, payroll, invoicing, accounts receivable/payable, clerical assistance, and general administration.
This is presently a part-time position, with approximately 20 hours per week required. We have flexibility in selection of working hours, anticipated 10am-2pm daily.
Apply to careers @ costelloassociates.ca. No phone calls please.